Wow Protein Limited respects your privacy. This Privacy and Data Use Policy outlines the information we collect and how we use it. The Policy applies solely to information collected through this website and not through other sources unless specifically advised.
This Privacy Notice is intended to assist you make informed decisions about your information and it explains:
1.Who we are and how to contact us
2.What information we collect
3.Where your information comes from
4.Whether you have to provide us with your information
5.Who we share your information with
6.How long we keep your information for
7.How to access your information and other rights
8.How and where we store your information
9.Special provisions for children under the age of 13
1. Who we are and how to contact us
Wow Protein Limited is the data controller responsible for your information. We are an English company. Our company number is: 10117963 and our registered office address is: 5 Prospect Business Park, Langston Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 3TR
2. What information we collect
We may collect the following information from you:
• full name
• social media handle
• contact details such as your email address, home address, home/mobile telephone number
• age or date of birth
• general information such as your interests, experience of our products, contact preferences, competition entries or other content you submit to us or post online
• photographs or videos with your likeness
3. Where your information comes from
Information we may collect about you comes from three sources:
• directly from you when you provide us with that information; e.g. when you contact our consumer engagement team; enter a promotion or competition
• automatically when you visit our sites; e.g. when our cookies and other web tools collect information about your visit.
• from other sources; e.g. if you ask a shop to forward to us your enquiry about our products for a response; from publicly available information you post online
4. Whether you have to give us your information
You do not have to give us your information. But if you don’t, we won’t be able to communicate with you. Sometimes that means that we won’t be able to respond to a question. It might also affect our ability to look into and report back to you on an issue you’ve raised. Other times, it might mean you won’t be able to participate in a promotion or competition we’re running (or send you a prize if you win!)
5. Who we share your information with
We don’t share your information with third parties unless it is with:
• your consent
6. How long we keep your information for
We keep your information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose it was collected for.
7. How to access your information and other rights
You have a number of rights in relation to your information. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
• The right of access
If you ask us, we’ll confirm whether we’re processing your information and, if so, provide you with a copy of that information (along with certain other details). We’ll need to verify you are who you say you are and, in some circumstances, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
• The right to rectification
if the information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you’re entitled to have it rectified. If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your information with.
• The right to erasure
You can ask us to delete or remove your information in some circumstances such as where we no longer need it or you withdraw your consent (where applicable). If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your information with.
• The right to restrict processing
You can ask us to ‘block’ or suppress the processing of your information in certain circumstances such as where you contest the accuracy of that information or object to us processing it. It won’t stop us from storing your information though. We’ll tell you before we lift any restriction. If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your information with.
• The right to data portability
You have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain information you’ve provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere.
• The right to object
You can ask us to stop processing your information if we’re:
-relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your information;
-processing your information for direct marketing; or
-processing your information for research.
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision when it’s based on automatic processing, including profiling, and it produces a legal effect or similarly significantly affects you.
• The right to withdraw consent
If we rely on your consent (or explicit consent) as our legal basis for processing your information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
• The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
8. How and where we store your information
We do what we reasonably can to keep your information safe, and we require third parties who handle your information on our behalf to do the same.
9. Special provisions for children under the age of 13 If you’re a child under the age of 13, please DO NOT send us any information about yourself unless one of your parents or a guardian has agreed to us having that information and you can show us that they have agreed.
Cookies are a system which stores data on your computer about site usage history exchanged between your computer (browser) and us when you view any page of this website, as well as statistical information, such as age, gender and place of residence contained in information you may provide to us when you register as a member or apply for a promotional campaign.
Cookies can be used to display information which is the most appropriate for each customer. If you set your browser to permit transmission and reception of cookie information, we can obtain cookie information from your browser. We will not seek to identify you from the information contained in cookies alone.
Please note, we may change information on this website and/or this Policy, at any time without notice. You should regularly review this Policy for any changes. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Policy on this website. By continuing to use the website or our other services, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to the website and/or our other services we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.